Monday, August 9, 2010

Last all day Messy Bun

I love finishing a 'do with a messy bun but find that it is usually falling out by the afternoon. This is the only way I have found to style a messy bun that will last the entire day.

To start, make a high side pony.

For a little fun, we added colored hair to the pony.

Next, divide the pony into three sections.

Take one section and make a loop.

Secure the loop with a clear elastic (looking back, I wish at this point I would have added a little gel to keep the flyaways down).

Make loops with the other two sections.

Continue to make loops with the rest of the hair.

Add a few booby pins to secure the loops in place covering any visible elastics.

That is it! This took me ten minutes and lasted all day!

6 comments:

  1. The coloured hair really does make the whole thing POP! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! and the flyaways are just fine - after all, it's a messy bun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you from the wrights hair blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your baby hair, you are also creative by doing this kind of stuffs to your daughter's hair.. I wish I would be creative mother for my daughter.

    Thanks!

    Micro Touch Max

    ReplyDelete
  5. check the latest haircuts for the girls in 2019.
    https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/medium-bob-haircuts/

    ReplyDelete